Just install this app on your computer, connect your device to it, and select the stock firmware file to launch the flashing process. Usually, these flash tools are not meant for backup. But ASUS Zenfone flash tool allows you to backup user installed apps from the device and also restore them to the phone afterward. But is does not allow to backup the app data that is used to restore the app points and settings. These apps can show a discrepancy from stock system apps to apps what is downloaded by the user. Just like any flash tool, Asus Zenfone firmware download site flash tool allows you to take a backup of your device data and the apps.
- Charge the phone at least 50% without interrupting the flashing process with a low battery.
- It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it.
- From here, I can freeze the app, which means it still hogs space on the device, but isn’t active.
- It also introduced Topaz, which is based on Android 13 and is available for a host of Android devices.
It’s no secret we at VPNUniversity love ASUS routers. For this article, we hand-tested some of the best ASUS routers for any budget. Personally, I use real Linux as a router, and a separate WiFi access point behind it that gets as little trust as I can manage. If you want to play with openwrt, it’s a little saner to have two routers. Have one that works, and one that you can break without having to stay up all night to get online. Along the way I went from a “regular install” of openwrt, to build the LEDE fork myself, then back to building openwrt. If I was just getting on line with a couple computers, phones, and tv’s I wouldn’t have bothered to flash with openWRT.
It’s no surprise that the owner of Max Pro M1 wants an upgrade of Android 10 on their device. Since Asus has no plan for rolling an official OTA, you can install this unofficial AOSP custom ROM based on Android 10.0 on your Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- Are you looking for the stock ROM of your device Asus Zenfone Max Z010D?
- You’ll want to use the volume rocker to select “apply update from ADB”, and then hit the power button again.
- I also listed the features at the end of the article.
- The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM.
- If you plan to build for several devices that do not share the same kernel source, aim for 75GB-100GB.
And if you have an Asus phone, then this guide is for you. Here you can download Asus Flash Tool & Asus Zenfone Flash Tool for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit. The tool supports all the Asus Android smartphones including the new phones. If you are Asus device lover, learning about Asus Zenfone Flash Tool would be beneficial in future though it is not useful now. Asus Zenfone Flash Tool is the tool which is used to flash Asus devices which belong to the Asus Zenfone model.