A society inclusive of differences respecting democratic principles and foundations while promoting human rights.
– Promoting feminism and respect for human rights;
– Fight against discrimination and violence against individuals on the basis of their identity and/or gender expression;
– Prioritize the psycho-social and medical needs of gender identity;
– To combat the proliferation of HIV/AIDS among gender minorities;
– Strengthen self-esteem, understanding and psychological acceptance of gender identities.